Is this worth anything?

What's that all over Batman's cowl? Looks like a There's Something about Mary thing.

On a serious note, I've never seen that before and I'm sure it's worth a pretty penny due to its scarcity. On the flip side, being so scarce, it would be hard to put a price on it but it's definitely worth a bit.

Edited by oneknightr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jamie Sky said:

Hey hey.

New to the site so this is my first post.

I have 1 of only 3 made Lego Batman Sky Broadband Tech Team sets.

As there is only 3 in existence, is this the sort of thing that is worth anything?

Cheers folks 1f44d.png

Do you have info on how it came to be (gift from LEGO to execs, etc), also are the uniforms printed, or stickers?

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2017 at 3:27 PM, oneknightr said:

What's that all over Batman's cowl? Looks like a There's Something about Mary thing.

On a serious note, I've never seen that before and I'm sure it's worth a pretty penny due to its scarcity. On the flip side, being so scarce, it would be hard to put a price on it but it's definitely worth a bit.

Definitely not something about Mary ?

It's a mark on the box from sellotape.

On 09/08/2017 at 4:17 PM, KShine said:

Do you have info on how it came to be (gift from LEGO to execs, etc), also are the uniforms printed, or stickers?

They were created for the sky broadband campaign and given to shareholders and execs. I have recently found out there were actually 100 made by lego for Sky and no more will be created.

On 09/08/2017 at 6:25 PM, superlegolover said:

I thought those sky employee should wear purple shirt, not white

Our uniform have pink sleeves ?

They were based on the call centre staff (before the campaign ad was created for tv), each character is an actual sky employee.

• 2 months later...