Jump to content
  • 0

What set does this go to?



1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
I've searched many website but can't find this piece and what set it goes to. Lime 4150 with print.

It's part 4150pb124 Tile Round 2x2 with Open Insect Mouth Pattern (https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=4150pb124&name=Tile,%20Round%202%20x%202%20with%20Open%20Insect%20Mouth%20Pattern&category=%5BTile,%20Round,%20Decorated%5D#T=C&C=34). It comes in 3 sets, all from 2013: https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=4150pb124&in=S
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...