SDCC 2017 Giveaway Totals

badmofo

Question

Does anyone know how many Deadpool Duck and Vixen mini-figures were handed out at SDCC?  

I ended up forking over the dough I earned through credit card rewards points to get Deadpool Duck and Vixen (almost as cheap to buy both from the seller I found vs other Ebay prices for Deadpool Duck alone).  I am assuming they did not make many and this will not be released in a set.  As a fan I am happy to have Deadpool Duck but the price was way higher than I would normally pay.  This is my first foray into SDCC.  I did buy the NYCC Batgirl Mini Doll but that was much more affordable being around 20 bucks.  

5 answers to this question

Does anyone know how many Deadpool Duck and Vixen mini-figures were handed out at SDCC?  

I ended up forking over the dough I earned through credit card rewards points to get Deadpool Duck and Vixen (almost as cheap to buy both from the seller I found vs other Ebay prices for Deadpool Duck alone).  I am assuming they did not make many and this will not be released in a set.  As a fan I am happy to have Deadpool Duck but the price was way higher than I would normally pay.  This is my first foray into SDCC.  I did buy the NYCC Batgirl Mini Doll but that was much more affordable being around 20 bucks.  

The past two years a buddy and I have been trying to figure this out. From the amount of boxes they put out and about how many sit in there we're thinking 1500 or 2000 total per character.

Making it 750 or 1000 given out per day (since each minifigure has 2 days of distribution)

However the Lego people haven told us, so just our speculation.
  • Like 1

They have not released the number of minifigs released each year since 2013. Its expected to be 1,500 each figure.

2 people I deal with that deal with high end minifigures both have told me 1,500 each for the last 3 years.

We won't know officially from lego.

2012 was 1000 each
2013 was 350 each (Hence why my spiderman/woman is worth so much)

2014-2017 suppose to be 1,500 each fig.

• Like 1