Jump to content

Nexo Knights 2018


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A vanilla Castle theme was tried a couple years ago and met with nigh moderate approval altogether. I would imagine something about the concept and general feel behind Nexo Knights and Ninjago have be

The only thing blocking a normal castle theme, or space theme for that matter, is Lego.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, steelmelt said:

I just want this theme to die so normal castle/knight sets can return.

The only thing holding back the castle theme (and space for that matter) is LEGO.

Edited by KvHulk
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:02 PM, steelmelt said:

I just want this theme to die so normal castle/knight sets can return.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, KvHulk said:

The only thing holding back the castle theme (and space for that matter) is LEGO.

Yeah because the last 'normal' Castle sets went over amazingly with all the fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...
25 minutes ago, vexxet said:

whats the deal with Knightton Castle?  Did I miss a massive clearance on this?  seems to be out of stock on multiple platforms and gone off of S&H +discounted.

 it was 50% off clearanced online at target over the summer and sold out at shop at home in august.  never saw much stock at walmart.

 its been hard to find for a while now.

not doing that great (compared to volcano lair).

 

 

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, vexxet said:

whats the deal with Knightton Castle?  Did I miss a massive clearance on this?  seems to be out of stock on multiple platforms and gone off of S&H +discounted.

KMart.com still has it - $129.99 minus 15% with code YULE - so $110.50, plus whatever points you have as a regular SYW member.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phil B said:

KMart.com still has it - $129.99 minus 15% with code YULE - so $110.50, plus whatever points you have as a regular SYW member.

yeah I just picked one up from Walmart for 88$ after the 10% off coupon.  not terrible. but if you guys already got it for 50% I guess I missed the gravy train on this one.  Am I the only one that thinks Jestro = Kefka?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...