Technic Meet-up in GTA

lego rules

We will have our 2nd Technic meet and great with builders and enthusiasts of Technic or Lego in general.  It will take place in a about a week or two just north of Toronto in Vaughan.  If anyone is interested you can PM me.  There are several people coming including @loxlego and his brother Dugald who will both be coming and I am sure they will be bringing their current builds.

Just saw Dugald's Aston Martin Vantage GT3 and I'm really impressed with the build.  I'm going to try to make it out as I missed the last get together.

Lego Rules- Thanks for organizing, I look forward to meeting other BP/Lego/Technic fans.

Edited by kd123
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 0:58 PM, lego rules said:

We will have our 2nd Technic meet and great with builders and enthusiasts of Technic or Lego in general.  It will take place in a about a week or two just north of Toronto in Vaughan.  If anyone is interested you can PM me.  There are several people coming including @loxlego and his brother Dugald who will both be coming and I am sure they will be bringing their current builds.

Very excited to meet up again! I will for sure be bringing my Bugatti Chiron ?

On 5/9/2017 at 0:53 AM, kd123 said:

Just saw Dugald's Aston Martin Vantage GT3 and I'm really impressed with the build.  I'm going to try to make it out as I missed the last get together.

Lego Rules- Thanks for organizing, I look forward to meeting other BP/Lego/Technic fans.

YOu'll be able to see both the Vantage and the Chiron!!

• Like 3

Wow! I can't wait to see this too.

What do you think about addIMG a red round 4073 to replicate the front Bugatti badge.

Nice work!

PS your signature wheel arches really replicate the muscular look of the Bugatti.

IMG_1338.PNG

IMG_1340.PNG

IMG_1345.PNG

Edited by kd123

• 2 months later...