U-wing or Krennic's shuttle

I'd go Krennics Shuttle, to be honest.  I thought the U-wing was going to be a great ship, and while it's not bad, the transport aspect of the U-wing is so small that you can barely fit bistan in there.  Krennic's shuttle on the other hand is one of the best new designs of a Star Wars ship of the last two films. The minifigures are also really good in that one.

• Like 3

I'd go Krennics Shuttle, to be honest.  I thought the U-wing was going to be a great ship, and while it's not bad, the transport aspect of the U-wing is so small that you can barely fit bistan in there.  Krennic's shuttle on the other hand is one of the best new designs of a Star Wars ship of the last two films. The minifigures are also really good in that one.

Yeah, the transport room is the reason why I don't know which to get. I really like the rebel Rogue One battle pack but I'm not sure I'll even get any inside the hold!
Do you know if there's a way of modding the hold to make more room?

20 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I'm buying both once WalMart blows them both out on clearance. I think they are both nice looking designs. 

I'm sure both will be decent investments, if they are retired this year, which I suspect will be the case, since we have the Last Jedi and the Han Solo movie coming within a year from now.