More hints to Star Wars Future...and the Winners are...

pickleboy

...Bobba Fett and Han Solo...more and more info coming out...

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/02/06/star-wars-spin-offs-young-han-solo-movie-boba-fett/

Lots of cool info... Can't wait to see what this does to older sets.

Bet we get to see how Han won the MF?

I was ssssssooooooooooo looking forward to a Jar Jar spin off. You know, how he annoyed the Gungans and got kicked out.

Don't know if anybody else knows this, but......... Zack Efron is going to play Luke Skywalker!!! I might not go and see it now just for that reason. What's next, Miley Cyrus as Princess Leia!!!!

Please please please tell me this isn't true...

If so, they couldn't even let us enjoy the prospects of hoping the movies will be good?!?! At least George waited until you got into the theater to let you know the movies sucked. (1-3)

dang it...

Don't know if anybody else knows this, but......... Zack Efron is going to play Luke Skywalker!!! I might not go and see it now just for that reason. What's next, Miley Cyrus as Princess Leia!!!!

Yea, and Lindsay Lohan is gonna be Princess Leia, and Tyler Perry is gonna be Lando, and the kid from Jerry Maguire is gonna be Han.

Calm down everyone.

Source? If this is true I will NOT watch the movie, end of story. Hopefully this is a Disney joke.

Disney is a joke!!! First they buy out Marvel comics, then they decide they're gonna purchase LucasArts!!! It's bad enough they got a hold of StarWars, now they gotta put a failed actor that they introduced themselves in highschool musical!!!.......... I really do hate Disney. Sure avengers was great, but that's because it had never been done before. StarWars on the other hand has a history, and if they think they can just go ahead and botch one of the best and most recognized franchises in history!!!....... I'm just speechless. Stupid Mickey Mouse!!!!!!