Hello from Cambridge

Hello,

I’m new here, although been dabbling in Lego for a couple of years. I'll probably be in the background as I get used to the etiquette and can post something useful. I’ve already read the Lego Acronym thread – crucial if I want to make sense of anything.

Thank you for having me!

• Like 1

Just now, Gondorian said:

Welcome! I'm in Cambridgeshire too. If you ever want to trade anything in person, that would be more efficient than eBay selling! Please let me know if there's anything in particular you are after.

You guys make me miss England and my old stomping grounds.  I lived in that area for 5 years (Newmarket, Ely, Huntingdon), but came back to the US in 2013.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gondorian said:

Welcome! I'm in Cambridgeshire too. If you ever want to trade anything in person, that would be more efficient than eBay selling! Please let me know if there's anything in particular you are after.

Can I trade my Vauxhall for an Audi?

6 minutes ago, Gondorian said:

I wish I had an Audi!

But maybe if I buy enough of your Lego...

In all seriousness, I haven't got much spare cash at the moment, but when I do I'll see what you have. I am interested in Architecture if anything. Feel free to PM me to let me know what you have. Good to meet you.

Guest TabbyBoy
8 minutes ago, Gondorian said:

I wish I had an Audi!

I don't as they are the worst drivers on our roads. When you have a car up your arse on the motorway next, look for the "Hoops of Hell" on the bonnet. I'm a proud Skoda Superb driver and got it for £15K less than an A6 Avant with all toys as standard ;-)

BTW... My new Kodiaq has been ordered.

@Goblin... I hope you prove me wrong when you sell enough LEGO to buy your new R10 ;-)