Another hello from So. California

I regined my interest in LEGO in 2009. Then as a buyer and builder of sets. Since then my interest has also included MOCs, and I have had thoughts of buying and selling to support my hobby. I am still on the fence, I looked at costs, storage, shipping, eBay fees (or other fees) and in order to make any significant income it looks like a full-time hobby of buying and selling. This could also be a fun hobby, just not sure where to go with this yet. For the time being I will purchase multiples and either use or save for later to sell or whatever. I hope thes forum will help my fence sitting one way or he other. Andy

I regined my interest in LEGO in 2009. Then as a buyer and builder of sets. Since then my interest has also included MOCs, and I have had thoughts of buying and selling to support my hobby.

I am still on the fence, I looked at costs, storage, shipping, eBay fees (or other fees) and in order to make any significant income it looks like a full-time hobby of buying and selling. This could also be a fun hobby, just not sure where to go with this yet.

For the time being I will purchase multiples and either use or save for later to sell or whatever.

I hope thes forum will help my fence sitting one way or he other.

Andy

Welcome to the site.