Greetings from West Yorkshire

Just joined the other day, so I thought that I'd say hello. I've got the same story to tell as most of you. When my son started to be bought Duplo and then Lego a few years ago, I was taken back to my own childhood, and bought him more than I really should've done. Idle hours spent on Ebay made me realise that I wasn't the only little boy trapped inside a 40 year-old body, and I end up here via BrickLink. I bought a few big sets about 18 months ago with a vague idea that they would pay for my new hobby, not really thinking about which ones to buy, just remembering that as a child I never got the big police station or the Technic Car Chassis. I don't think of myself as an investor, although I seem to have

Just joined the other day, so I thought that I'd say hello.

I've got the same story to tell as most of you. When my son started to be bought Duplo and then Lego a few years ago, I was taken back to my own childhood, and bought him more than I really should've done. Idle hours spent on Ebay made me realise that I wasn't the only little boy trapped inside a 40 year-old body, and I end up here via BrickLink.

I bought a few big sets about 18 months ago with a vague idea that they would pay for my new hobby, not really thinking about which ones to buy, just remembering that as a child I never got the big police station or the Technic Car Chassis.

I don't think of myself as an investor, although I seem to have