Does anyone know anything about or have experience with blujay.com?

hxckid88

Came across this site through networking and such. Some very good deals that seem to good to be true. Seems like a statewide craigslist. any experiences with selling or buying? There are no fees for selling except for what paypal charges....anyone know about the traffic this site recieves?

LOL, why yes. Well there are a few things on the site that I came across but anything by that guy were clearly right home prices. He had tower bridge at 140.00 with free shipping but it said it was on hold...whatever this means?... Did you recieve the items per drop shipped?

Matt C.- No you are not. Your making an assumption that dropshipping means stolen credit card. there is a good article on this in the blog section. i have drop shipped before, not necisarly lego but nonetheless. Drop shipping seems to have a negative vibe surrounding it. But back to original question of blujay.com

Items on hold means the seller is out of them. Sometimes they leave the listing up hoping they can get more in stock. Drop Shipping is perfectly legal, even many big companies do it. Read the article on the home page about drop shipping scams. Some people on blujay are using stolen credit cards and the receiver of stolen goods (you!) will get in trouble. The other problem with blujay is the shipping can change, read the fine print, even after an order has been accepted, so someone can charge you a huge amount of shipping and suddenly you are no longer getting a good deal.

What i should have said is there is a good chance that it could be stolen info, I read the blog post as well. You just have to be careful with who you are dealing with. If you feel the guy is legit then go ahead and purchase from him. Like what was said above and in the blog, it's not illegal, just be careful who you deal with.

Some people on blujay are using stolen credit cards and the receiver of stolen goods (you!) will get in trouble.

The other problem with blujay is the shipping can change, read the fine print

How do you know some people on blujay.com are using stolen credit cards? I'm not being argumentative; I'm just wondering how one could know this.

Where is that fine print?

How do you know some people on blujay.com are using stolen credit cards? I'm not being argumentative; I'm just wondering how one could know this.

Where is that fine print?

When I see a new website I google +websitename +scam and +websitename +review. Do it for blujay and read some of the comments. If I remember correctly I found well over 100 comments.

The fine print about the shipping you will see as you start to check out. I was going to purchase something on blujay some months ago and noticed it while checking out. I then googled +blujay +shipping and read about some sellers jacking up the shipping rate to higher than the cost of the item.

I never purchased my items, just seemed too risky, even when paying with paypal. Paypal makes it a little difficult/time consuming to get your money back, as they should, and it just wasn't worth the trouble to me.

When I see a new website I google +websitename +scam and +websitename +review. Do it for blujay and read some of the comments. If I remember correctly I found well over 100 comments.

The fine print about the shipping you will see as you start to check out. I was going to purchase something on blujay some months ago and noticed it while checking out. I then googled +blujay +shipping and read about some sellers jacking up the shipping rate to higher than the cost of the item.

I never purchased my items, just seemed too risky, even when paying with paypal. Paypal makes it a little difficult/time consuming to get your money back, as they should, and it just wasn't worth the trouble to me.

I see. Thanks for the help.