What would you sell this for?

Lowreyb

Question

It has the 2014 imperial star destroyer half put together and half still in packaging with all the men. All the tubes together weigh out to about 70+ lbs. I'm wanting to sell it all together but I'm being low balled like crazy. $40 is a joke. Help me out please. 

image.jpeg

12 answers to this question

Do you have any of the instruction manuals? People are keen to have instructions, plus with a picture of all the instructions laid out, people can get a better sense of potential value. Both here for your question, and on whatever platform you're trying to sell it through. 

Guest brickcrazyhouse

IF you want more money, it will take more work.  It may seem like your being low balled, but thats because there's a lot of work to be done (to make decent returns).  Easiest way is to build the star destroyer, make sure all parts are there, take pics and then sell your find in two parts.  One the SD the other as bulk by the pound. 

No manuals really cuts the value of the lot down. When I was buying used lots like this, I wouldn't even consider a lot that didn't have the manuals.

Glad to hear this. I saved all the manuals for our loose collection. I didn't think of the resale value, it was more about hoarding. Now that I shop for used sets and prefer manuals, it all makes sense and I'm glad I did save them.

As others have said, no instructions and that means no buy for me too.  Too much of a hassle trying to figure out what "could" and "is" in there.  No instructions tells me it isn't the sellers original product and they don't like it and are trying to get rid of it.  Just being honest.

• Like 1