Thanks to Brickpicker sellers...Member eBay stores and auctions!

Darth Lego

Now might be a good time to give more people a heads up to a future BricKPicker feature. Jeff posted about an idea a week or two ago in which BrickPicker members will be able to promote their eBay stores and listings on our site. Member/sellers like jmpkcp offered some nice deals to people early and members benefited from them. The idea is TARGET MARKETING. Basically, selling to a captive audience and taking advantage of thousands of LEGO eyes looking at potential listings. We are almost ready to roll with this. Remember, at the moment, it has to go through eBay. We will give more notice to when we are going to launch it. I would ask that members be patient with future deals to BrickPicker members and wait until we are ready start the feature full time. Any questions, here is your chance to ask...

• 4 weeks later...

Now might be a good time to give more people a heads up to a future BricKPicker feature. Jeff posted about an idea a week or two ago in which BrickPicker members will be able to promote their eBay stores and listings on our site. Member/sellers like jmpkcp offered some nice deals to people early and members benefited from them. The idea is TARGET MARKETING. Basically, selling to a captive audience and taking advantage of thousands of LEGO eyes looking at potential listings.

We are almost ready to roll with this. Remember, at the moment, it has to go through eBay. We will give more notice to when we are going to launch it. I would ask that members be patient with future deals to BrickPicker members and wait until we are ready start the feature full time. Any questions, here is your chance to ask...

+

Cannot wait to see it live, but it keeps ringing in my head, we would mostly want to sell to other less educated LEGO world in trading terms, i doubt it would be great success in terms of money traffic, but maybe I am just a pessimist.

Well unless brickpicker users will give extra discounts to one another lol