Legoland idea book from 1980

TheOrcKing

Easily the most influential part of my childhood was this book. It was a fun adventure of a couple told through the universal language of still frames sometimes having a few semi "how to" builds strewn about and two sticker sheets added for good measure. There was a little theme mixing but nothing really. I mean nowhere near The LEGO Movie levels. Haha. Well anyway turns out Jangbricks had a recent nostalgia trip for a video so anyone wanting to relieve some memories or just curious to see page by page what it was then watch this.

• Like 3

Wow his copy is so pristine looking!

My copy is pretty beat up but its still my original copy that I bought at a local drug store way back in the day. I still distinctly being such a small kid that I had to reach up the cashier's counter to plunk down a pocket full of change that I probably spent weeks saving up for. What memories!

• Like 1

I actually have both my original copies of this great book and a whole bunch of other catalogs from the space era as well. And all still have all original stickers. People have offered me good money to sell them but the memories are just too special to part with them

Edited by Dr. Brick
  • Like 1