New Old Fan

Hello all,

My name is Matthew from SoCal and I've been a fan of Lego's from the early 80s during my elementary school years. I was a space Lego fan and that went hand in hand with my love of Star Wars.

I passed my Lego's onto my younger brother as I got older. Eventually my mom saved them and stuck them away in the garage. Fast forward 25 years and I was able to retrieve them and use them with my 3 year old daughter. The Legos were dusty and a bit dirty so I separated all of them and tossed them in the washing machine on gentle for an short time. Attached is a pic of them air drying.

I ended up sorting by color into small boxes and have been grabbing a handful of Legos to use with my daughter.

I made a Lego storage/build tray for under her bed. Currently its filled with some assorted blue and grey space bricks and some horses from my brother's knights collection. Supplement with her recent firetrucks and mini figures and we make up stories as we build.

I've recently purchased the new holiday train, WV toy store (2nd gen), Santa's village, and just ordered the UCS Slave 1 (can't wait for that one).

1794a5e92c97247bc8154adef0c355fa.jpg

003df1d0a87b2fdb57ae8fae9131dcdf.jpg

• Like 1