Xmas 2016 Most popular toys

Val-E

1 hour ago, odysea11 said:

Nintendo NES Classic Edition. I am cautiously optimistic about this one.

Depends on how many Nintendo releases into the wild at launch.  $60 is great price point.  I want one just for nostalgia sake.   If these are gone from store shelves on 11-12-16 then I'd say it will be the hot item for Christmas.  But because it's aimed at an older demographic it's questionable how much people will pay in aftermarket prices.  Safely up to $100 but I don't think a whole lot more which means you won't make much.  Won't stop the horde though.  A lot of resellers think making a $5-10 is worth the time and money.  

Edited by Mathew

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

What about for the little kiddies? 2015 was Paw Patrol, 2014 was Frozen. Any TV series or movie shows with merchandising this year apart from R1?

POKEMON is the winner for every little boy and most little girls in my kids elementary. 

No stand out movies I noticed this year. The Nemo (Dory) movie and Angry Birds were ok but not real winners with merchandise from what I can see. Disney still has some great little kids shows like Sofia the First and Jake the Pirate are still strong at my kids school and my home. They really love pokemon and ninjago off netflix.I can't speak for the Nick Jr shows as I cut my cable and we only use netflix now.