Do hard to find legos go on sale?

SageFly

Most of my interest is in the hard to find sets (Technic Porsche, Ghostbuster's Firehouse, Volkswagen T1, etc), but I have a really hard time finding these on sale. Is this normal? Do these sets ever go on sale like the others? I find that even at EOL they still aren't often marked down.

Am I missing the deals, or do they not occur?

15 minutes ago, SageFly said:

Most of my interest is in the hard to find sets (Technic Porsche, Ghostbuster's Firehouse, Volkswagen T1, etc), but I have a really hard time finding these on sale. Is this normal? Do these sets ever go on sale like the others? I find that even at EOL they still aren't often marked down.

Am I missing the deals, or do they not occur?

4 hours ago, CrabslayerT said:

It´s "Lego", not legos. You know, Like Sheep.....

I do believe that Lego produced a website at one point, legos.com, that had a simple correction "were you looking for LEGO"

And then they said, "Eff it, we aren't a bunch of judgy b's. We are toymakers who should be focused on making people happy and being inclusive.  We are honored that our brand is so transcendent that people have appropriated our name to refer to an entire type of toys.  Call us whatever the eff you want as long as you keep enjoying and purchasing our product." (perhaps not a direct quote, but I'm paraphrasing)