Hello from Scotland

Hello.

Up in Scotland you've probably got some great opportunities for some bargains.  I often see retired sets in stock at TRU's and Smyths up there that you don't see in stock anywhere else.  Guess it all depends whereabouts in Scotland you are though. 

Which sets?

Guest TabbyBoy

Hello and welcome. Keep an eye out on Northern supermarkets as they seem to have much better deals than what we get down South. Also look at Hot UK Deals & Offer Of The Day websites.

10 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Hello and welcome. Keep an eye out on Northern supermarkets as they seem to have much better deals than what we get down South. Also look at Hot UK Deals & Offer Of The Day websites.

Well northerners are notorious for being tight. :)

Guest TabbyBoy
10 minutes ago, Will 4 said:

Well northerners are notorious for being tight. :)

LOL - I know, my step mother from Dunblane measures out whisky and wine using pub gauges so that we don't have to much. She also steals suger, salt and sauce sachets from cafes! No offence to the Scots as they are lovely down-to-Earth people and it's a beautiful country.

2 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

LOL - I know, my step mother from Dunblane measures out whisky and wine using pub gauges so that we don't have to much. She also steals suger, salt and sauce sachets from cafes! No offence to the Scots as they are lovely down-to-Earth people and it's a beautiful country.

Thats not how I remember my 2 years working on the Scottish west coast! Scots are as mad as a box of frogs! This was 3 of my crew, Make your own mind up....

07092008165.jpg

Guest TabbyBoy
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 8:05 AM, CrabslayerT said:

Thats not how I remember my 2 years working on the Scottish west coast! Scots are as mad as a box of frogs! This was 3 of my crew, Make your own mind up....

Did they all catch crabs?

3 hours ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

There's been MTT's, Ant mans and a few other decent sets at TRU's up there when they've dissappeared everywhere else and whenever Smyths has their clearance bargains its usually somewhere like Kilmarnock that has stock for longest.

Will check it out next time, I'm up visiting my parents in Glasgow.