Which current Creator 3in1 would be worth investing at 50% off retail?

jaylay

Lots of nice sets available right now. I picked up some corner deli's and toy shops. Kind of like budget modulars plus they are very popular for MOC's.

I like lighthouse point as well. Beach hut and mountain lodge not so much, but that is just my personal opinion.

7 hours ago, jaylay said:

Opinions?

What´s the endgame? To flip at RRP within a year of EOL, long term hold with a view to the set appreciating to double RRP or more?

All of them are valid buys if the first one is the objective and 2 x buy in is never bad, especially considering the low prices of the sets.

If the objective is a long term hold and to reach 4 x buy-in then the list comes down to the 2 or 3 sets already mentioned and, even then, it may not happen. 3 in 1´s are Creator´s Speedorz - more toxic than  The Company That Shall Not Be Named bricks, allegedly. It seems they are not prized by the AFOL community and don´t atttract little Timmy much either, which is why they don´t tend to stick around for long.