Hello from Vienna, Austria!

Hello guys,

Let me introduce myself.
I'm from Vienna, Austria - yes, the other Austria where the kangaroos are only known from TV and zoo. ;)

I'm a 34 years old male who got out of his dark ages almost a year ago and now started to invest in Lego. It started all when my best friend bought some bulk Lego for his child at a flea market and discovered that the 29€ Lego contained the complete 10225 (R2-D2) and 7965 (MF). He asked me for help and wanted to know the worth of it. When I was a kid/teen was crazy for Lego and from time to time I checked the new Lego, but I thought I was too old to buy it. Nevertheless, I started to investigate about his 10225 and saw that the prices skyrocketed even for the used UCS models. I was thinking about my colleague who tried to got me into Lego investing, but I refused to buy a discounted TRU 10212 for 200€ and a 10221 Lego set. I changed my mind, and since January my closet is being filled with Lego sets. ATM I have 200+ Lego sets. Mostly Star Wars, Creator Advanced, Architecture and IDEAS. Some CASTLE, PIRATES and Harry Potter Sets too (castles & ships). No TECHNIC, FRIENDS or CITY themes at all!
Ok, that's from me now - hope this is the third and last post to be unlocked for the postings! :)
Thank you for reading this.
Wish you a nice day,
Kind regards,
Infi :)

Edited by Infiltrator
  • Like 1