Hello from Germany

Welcome Max! In regards to investing: Unless you want to go very deep (20+ sets), buying newly released sets is not the best way to spend your money as you will have capital tied up for many years (unless you manage to Quick Flip your sets, but that's not really "investing"). So I wouldn't start buying Big Ben for investment purposes yet, given that it had its release just today. Slave 1 has been out a little longer, but nobody here knows when it will  retire - might still be quite a while (given that other exclusives from SW are still available after having been out for much longer - Ewok Village, Sandcrawler to name a few).

• Like 1

Willkommen Max,

beherzige den Rat von Phil B. Der Big Ben ist zweifellos ein schönes Set, jedoch wirst du so ein Set sehr sehr lange einlagern müssen, damit es sich lohnt. Für den Anfang wären andere Sets, die an der Schwelle zum EOL stehen lukrativer.

--> Phil B is right. Better start with sets that are about to be retired.

• Like 1

Thank you guys - also thank you for the friendly advise. Today i ordered 1 slave 1 and Plan on ordering additional 2-4. I See it as a long term investment. Especially in hinsight of the upcoming Boba fett movie in 4-5 years ;)

I dont know if I'm asking in the right thread and I'm afraid i couldnt find an answer to the following question via forumsearch: 

How to change the currency in my brickfolio? 

I recently bought 

5 x Ant-Man Final Battle - 25 €

1 x Star Wars The Ghost - 99.99 € 

Thanks in advance for any help :)