First of all, love the site! I entered all my sets into my brickfolio and only 32 of my 90 sets are displayed. When I click on "add brickfolio item" it shows the total number of sets I entered but doesn't allow me to view them or edit them (i.e. delete a set). Is there a set cap or something? Am I missing something? thanks

First of all, love the site!

I entered all my sets into my brickfolio and only 32 of my 90 sets are displayed. When I click on "add brickfolio item" it shows the total number of sets I entered but doesn't allow me to view them or edit them (i.e. delete a set). Is there a set cap or something? Am I missing something?

thanks

Hello. My brother Jeff is the tech guy and site creator. He went to a movie and will be back shortly to help you out. I know I had a few issues when I was inputting a couple of my sets. There are 9000+ sets and some have the wrong theme or category in our system. It's a simple fix on our end. Also, if you could clear your cache, that helps sometimes. Are all the sets you are having issues with the same theme? What are they and let me check. I had very similar issues, so we should be able to get you up and running soon. Thanks for your question.

First of all, love the site!

I entered all my sets into my brickfolio and only 32 of my 90 sets are displayed. When I click on "add brickfolio item" it shows the total number of sets I entered but doesn't allow me to view them or edit them (i.e. delete a set). Is there a set cap or something? Am I missing something?

thanks

Stackables, thanks for posting and it's great that you love the site. I took a look at your account and logged in as you to see what might be going on. Everything looks correct. The count in the total bar looks right and if I am understanding your issue, I believe you may have missing the Page numbers at the bottom of the lists of sets. I do not show all the available sets on one page. For some users it would be extremely long. Ed for instance has over 1300 sets (might be more now) in his brickfolio. That would be one heck of a page to load. When you take a look, scroll to the bottom and you should see some blue buttons that look like this (http://screencast.com/t/mCz9lOJJFq). It will show you the rest of the sets in your brickfolio. If this is not what you are having a problem with, let me know and I will continue to look into it.

Jeff

Everything seems to be working now. I had the page buttons but when I clicked on page 2 it originally listed just one set. Now for some reason, all of my sets are listed. Probably just a temporary glitch. Thanks for the help and great site.

I think it was mentioned before, but I run Google Chrome as a browser and constantly have to clear my cache to let websites run properly. Clearing the cache should be done every once in awhile on all computers to keep them running properly.

Guest idunno101

I had the same probloem where in the top bar it didn't show all the 87 sets I had even though I imported them all ( it only showed 50). I went on the next day to try and impoort them again but all of my sets suddenly showed up. I've heard that for some reason the brickfoilo pages need to take about a day to refresh for all of the sets to show up which I think is kind of odd. Hope this helps. :)

The Brickfolio doesn't need to refresh, it is all doing it on the fly. Sounds to me like a bug that I haven't been able to see yet. I will continue to look it over and see where the number change is different. I will find it. It will be my sole mission in life now :)