Bricklink: selling to people in China / Hong Kong

c_rpg

I didn't find the correct thread for this, so sorry if there already is one.

A guy on bricklink is offering me 658€ for two sealed boxes of 71014 Mannschaft minifigures. My buy-in was 374€. The problem is he's from China. He has 56 feedback, all positive and all as a buyer. I've had another guy ask me for shipping rates, but he was from Hong Kong.

What is your advice on selling to people from China / Hong Kong? I should be safe if they pay with paypal and they accept my store terms right?

I am from Hong Kong (now live in USA) and I sell a lot to HK or China buyer.

Most of them are fine, the tricky part is how you ship to China. China custom is the worse. And be sure buy insurance or you might get the package lost. Even thought your term (bricklink) said you are not responsible for lost/damage package. But as long as the buyer opens a paypal claim, you will lose the money and goods.

If you sell to HK, then you should be no worries. 

• Like 1

Hi similar question but probably from another point of view, I am trying to buy an used Taj Mahal from someone in Hong Kong and she got no reviews. However payments will be made by PayPal. Is there anyway I can get my money back if this turns out bad