Haunted House Custom Basement

TheGallows

Cheers guys. Yeah I like that grave, I'll do something like that but have 3 or 4 of them with one knocked over. I actually have that set with the tree, but think it would be to big.

I like the idea of a dead tree, that could work.

2 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Very nice. I see it comes with a moderator included ......

I had a spare, he fits in perfectly ha.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, TheGallows said:

Knocked up a couple of graves, pretty happy with them, but might tweek them a bit once I've added some texture to the back. Wish there was more space as I think 4 would have looked excellent.

That's pretty good! Would you be able to tilt one sideways a bit like as if it had sunken on one side?

• Like 1

Nice work.  I like the basement dungeon idea.  And may try that on mine if I can scrounge enough parts to build up.  I've always thought the HH is perfect when presented on top of a hill.  

Ideas wise, I extended the porch by wrapping it around one side of the house from the front to the side entrance.   And on LDD I also created a walkway that is also covered to a garage to house the ecto / vamp hearse.  Will take some photos when I get home.  Good luck with your build. 

• Like 1