Hello brickpickers

Good day all

I've been signed up to brickpicker now for 3-4 weeks. Done plenty of reading/research and even made a few posts, but thought it was time I introduced myself.

Got back into Lego at the end of last year when I was buying some minecraft sets for my boy. Saw some of the Old Republic Star Wars sets and thought I'm going to spoil myself and buy a few to build and enjoy. Then I started to look at other sets online and started to research lego investing.

The information on here is great, and has helped guide me during my first few months of "investing". I'm only ever going to be a small scale investor, with the hope of starting to make alittle money in 1-2 years (whenever the sets I have invested in start to retire). I've been focussing on Star Wars sets as those interest me the most and appear to be a safer bet at this time.

When I get the time I'll post a pic of my limited investment stock in the "stock room" forum.

Anyway, happy building and investing people!! :)

• Like 1