Newbie from Philly

Hi everyone! I just recently got into investing in Legos just this past month and am excited to get started in something as fun as this. Currently I bought a fire brigade and two Stephanie's cool convertible sets because I thought they were good buys at the time, hopefully the future will prove me right :) Unfortunately, I havent really found a good opportunity for the theme I'm really passionate about, Star Wars lego of which I have a large collection that I'm keeping personally rather than investing in. The more I learn about this kind of investment, the more I get excited about making some good money on it but if I were just to make enough money to support growing my lego star wars collection, I think that'd be enough. Id appreciate any help you guys can give me in using the tools on this website to their fullest potential and be grateful for the opportunity to make some new friends along the way. Thanks guys!

Welcome. I too am new and am having a blast searching and hopefully scoring on some good sets. This site has been a great tool. It's great when others are willing to share their good buy opportunities. Don't forget though, some of us are gals out here. LOL