Long time lurker

Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been lurking on the website and forum for a couple years now. As a kid, I inherited loads of Classic Space sets from my brother and added some of my own before progressing to Technic sets until 1990. I entered my dark ages for a decade until I picked up a couple of the first Star Wars sets in 1999. After that everything became about cars, houses, weddings and finally children. After being sent away from home for a couple of weeks for work about five years ago, I was staying almost next door to a TRU. Had a few beers, got bored and ended up buying 3221 the big yellow LEGO truck. It snow balled from there really. Every trip away I'd pick up something to fill the time in the hotel, then I started hunting eBay for other sets. Fast forward to today and there is a shelf full of SW, City, Ideas and Technic sets and a table with a modular street starting to form.

Tom

• Like 2