Blog Review feedback requested

I wanted to throw this out there. I am looking to improve my LEGO Review blog articles and provide readers with more of what they want. With that in mind, I have a few questions.

Do you like having the large number of pictures showing the build in process?

Am I providing enough information about the process or my feelings on the sets to make you feel well enough informed?

Am I missing data that would help you to determine if the set is to your needs?

So, basically I'd like to know what I am not doing so well, also let me know what parts are enjoyable so I can try to keep it up. I'm not really looking for an ego boost, I just want to provide the best product that I can.

I do enjoy your reviews. The reason I keep reading them is because of your dry wit in describing the build, criticisms or the minifig scenes.

Without the humour I'd probably only read the review of sets that I was interested in building myself.

There's a balance in amount of build progress pics. Involving the minifigs keeps the interest level high throughout, where many would otherwise maybe gloss over the pics and skip to the finished model with your conclusions.

Not a critique, like you are hoping to use to improve your blogs, but it's perfect for my level of interest in Star Wars sets; not too short, not too long.

One small thing: maybe price per unit weight, rather than price per piece? 

I think I have read every single blog you have created and they are always very informative and entertaining.  I appreciate you taking the time to do this as well.  My only criticism would probably be that between your blogs and the orcking's videos, the cash in my wallet seems to disappear a lot faster:)  Thank you again for taking the time to do make these. 

• Like 1

thanks guys. I'm going to try to keep that in mind.

I had an idea about the Clash of Heroes set. I've picked it up and put it back a dozen times. I was thinking of building it like the smaller sets and have Batman/Superman involved in the process, but then put the pictures in reverse order, like they're tearing it apart. I'm trying to figure out if that would be neat or weird. I guess it really all depends on the set if I do pick it up.