Mystery Lego sets

lkkillian

Question

I am not quite sure how to ask this question but here goes.  I have a lot of loose lego, what is the best procedure to investigate which set or sets some of these lego go to. For instance; I have tons of yellow bricks, as well as black bricks, grey and light grey with many of them being flat 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, etc. 4x10, 6x20, and angular plates. You get the picture. I have many many white bricks, red, green, assorted blues, pinks, brown, tan and more. How do I start my research into determining what sets my bricks might belong to to see if I have any complete sets so I can get the building instructions for them? Or should I just say forget it and sell them in bulk lots. Any and all input on this matter will be very much appreciated. Thank you fellow Brickpickers. I'm sure there is somebody out there that has had this problem and it would save me a lot of time and headache if I had some guidance.

3 answers to this question