For German BPers...Shipping to Germany....help me

glucapg

It is a address of a parcel pickup station. If you want to sent to this address you have to get sure, you use the normal national parcel service. Couriers and companies like Fedex, UPS and so on are not able to deliver to a Packstation. Only the german parcel service DHL can do that, and so you have to use the normal it alien parcel service. Hope it help

A "Packstation" is an automated PO box and parcel pick up station run by DHL. Registered DHL customers can get their packages delivered to these PO boxes instead of their homes and pick them up 24 hours a day.

Problem is: Only DHL has access to these PO boxes. If your package is delivered via DHL, it shouldn't be a problem. Any other courier won't be able to deliver it and might return it to you.

Edited by Hamlet

3 hours ago, Hamlet said:

A "Packstation" is an automated PO box and parcel pick up station run by DHL. Registered DHL customers can get their packages delivered to these PO boxes instead of their homes and pick them up 24 hours a day.

Problem is: Only DHL has access to these PO boxes. If your package is delivered via DHL, it shouldn't be a problem. Any other courier won't be able to deliver it and might return it to you.

Thank you very much

After the delivery, will I have a receipt proving that I've shipped the package?

2 hours ago, glucapg said:

Thank you very much

After the delivery, will I have a receipt proving that I've shipped the package?

Yes.
If you ship with DHL you'll get a tracking ID with which you can track the package to the Packstation and even the pickup out of it:

Packstation.jpg

The recipient has to sign (with his finger on touchpad) at the Packstation confirming his pickup of the package.

Edited by Feanor
added more information

Yes.

If you ship with DHL you'll get a tracking ID with which you can track the package to the Packstation and even the pickup out of it:

Packstation.jpg

The recipient has to sign (with his finger on touchpad) at the Packstation confirming his pickup of the package.

Many thanks

On 23/3/2016 at 5:54 PM, Hamlet said:

Well there you have it: A lot of work for nothing :scratchhead: ... at least we are all a bit wiser now :)

Your buyer should see reason and provide a different address.

yes, a bit wiser: now I know the Packstation :-)

the buyer deleted the order

thanks for the help