Need help! And 14 lbs of Azure bricks, parts & pieces!

thebridge

Question

I have the most difficult request I've had in quite a while for a children's museum in... Russia. They are wanting 14lbs of the medium azure bricks, parts and pieces. Just a few weeks ago I was able to scrounge up 4 lbs of these rarities, but I'm at a loss as to how I'm going to come up with that much of such a rare color. Anyone have any recs other than the shop.lego.com website pick a brick? 

4 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

A negative? Do you mean when I said "damn site. JK damn operator." That was me being self-deprecating. Sorry :( 

44 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

Just now, thebridge said:

A negative? Do you mean when I said "damn site. JK damn operator." That was me being self-deprecating. Sorry :( 

Ohhh.. maybe you mean the ranking of the comments? I honestly didn't even know you could do that and must have done it on accident. Sorry about that. I fixed it. I sincerely do appreciate your reply!! 

Tried bricklink.com yet?! i think you can just type in "Medium Azure" and it will list every part in that colour. If you know the type of brick you can put "Medium Azure 2x4". Once you found a seller that has some that you want you can then search by colour in that sellers store and wipe out their inventory of said colour :) 

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=MEDIUM+AZURE+2x4&colorID=156&sz=10&searchSort=P

Lots of sorting options at the top, i'd recommend playing around with price sorting and quantity.

Edited by Sandwraith

23 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Tried bricklink.com yet?! i think you can just type in "Medium Azure" and it will list every part in that colour. If you know the type of brick you can put "Medium Azure 2x4". Once you found a seller that has some that you want you can then search by colour in that sellers store and wipe out their inventory of said colour :) 

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=MEDIUM+AZURE+2x4&colorID=156&sz=10&searchSort=P

Lots of sorting options at the top, i'd recommend playing around with price sorting and quantity.

For some reason when I attempted to sort that way I got nothing. Damn site. Jk, damn operator. Any other suggestions are soo incredibly appreciated. Thanks again!