Latin America - new members

instead of having tons of new topics (one of each new member) I thought about having one specifically for my low representation region/continent (also because I'd like to know who else is down here in the South)

now about myself:

* male

* born 1974

* father of two daugthers

* knew Lego when I was a kid: at xmas we (two boys and a girl) would get a classic space (remember the rocket base and a ship) or medieval set (castle and such), during the year possibly smaller sets with couple minifigs and small build item

* daugthers were born and a few years ago bought some random Star Wars sets: ARC Starfigther and Imperial V-Wing (as a gift for them of course... I was not that good playing dolls with them)

* few months ago fell into some sort of third (or fourth) mid-life crisis phase (previous ones had "healthy" and "cheap" outcome, for example rock climbing/bouldering) and started getting again primarily Star Wars sets (always trying to balance the male/female ratio): used MF 7965, used Sith Infiltrator 7961 (due to Padme), R5, EV, Ghost

* future/possible dreams: SW: Gungan Sub, Imperial Assault Carrier, UCS S1, UCS TF?, buildings: SOH and LB

* almost impossible dreams (too much space? too expensive?): SW: UCS MF 10179, UCS SSD, UCS ISD, builldings: UCS Taj Mahal

* goal: play with my daughters and see them growing as much as I can, hoping Lego could distract daughters away from smartphones, too much tv and videogames, maintain a good male/female balance ratio in our sets, stay away from SW TFA sets (unfortunately I did not like the film), seek some increase in the value of our sets, minimize the acquisition of multiple sets for reselling (which is either way not easy in Latin America due to higher costs for Lego imports)