Jump to content

41180 - Ragana's Magic Shadow Castle


Recommended Posts

  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Get these at 50% off from Amazon and Asda was a no-brainer. I've already flipped 15 for £65 each within 2 weeks.

Yeah, it´s just weird how there is a market for the year 2 sets when the year 1´s were mostly turds and can still be found in shops and marked down e.g. Pegasus Sleigh or Skyra´s Palace. I thought those would have done better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Selling them all as a complete set works.

Great idea but I haven't enough DS in stock! ?

11 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Get these at 50% off from Amazon and Asda was a no-brainer. I've already flipped 15 for £65 each within 2 weeks.

I`ll be bit more patient. I'm in for 12 over a point reward program and paid 278,92€ in total. Got nearly 50€ back in points.

So I paid 19,07€ for each set. Nothing to loose...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yeah, it´s just weird how there is a market for the year 2 sets when the year 1´s were mostly turds and can still be found in shops and marked down e.g. Pegasus Sleigh or Skyra´s Palace. I thought those would have done better.

I think year 2 it's the dragons and baby dragons that are driving demand.

Makes me wonder how year 3 will do because I'm not sure the goblins will be as desired.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I think year 2 it's the dragons and baby dragons that are driving demand.

Makes me wonder how year 3 will do because I'm not sure the goblins will be as desired.

Yes, there are still adult dragons in year 3 but the baby ones were the main USP. 41175 will be a disaster and the jury is out on 41172 and 41179. I feel  41172 will do OK due to the low price point and the nice colour.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TabbyBoy
40 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yes, there are still adult dragons in year 3 but the baby ones were the main USP. 41175 will be a disaster and the jury is out on 41172 and 41179. I feel  41172 will do OK due to the low price point and the nice colour.

I think 41175 will do just fine... I mean it's already exceeded RRP on some occasions in the UK. £15 profit x the "n" amount I have will do me. I paid no more than £18.66 for these and even some from Asda at £7.49 locally. I think most Elves sets will do well.

Yes, it's retail arbitrage which is the way forward these days if you can't get hold of the "gems" ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 9 months later...

What is everyone opinion on this set as of now?? I only see it going for $100 U.S or less on ebay 

I see Mysterious sky castle sells between $100 and $140 U.S brand new on ebay

 

My buy in for this set is $65 Canadian dollars  (compared to $146.88 after taxes )  Debating if I should return this set or not??

 

Does anyone think this set could reach between $125 to $140 U.S dollars?? by next year??

 

any thoughts or opinions on this??

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...