Shopko?

tree16

Are there any good deals at Shopko? Has anyone shopped at Shopko before? If so, do they have a small or big selection of Lego? Any clearance? I bought Lego from TRU and Target last week, so I thought I would try somewhere else to buy Lego. thanks.

I'm sure they have some sort of Lego selections, I even checked shopko.com Their site has Lego sets, but not as much as TRU, Walmart, Lego Store, and others stores. There be might more in store though. I've never heard of Shopko Hometown, its just Shopko in my area. I'm not sure if they're the same though because I haven't been in a Shopko Hometown before.

Shopko didn't have much left but I can tell it is a place that I will visit next year after Christmas. Their discounts are higher than I have seen anywhere else. I did get... 2X Monster Fighters The Crazy Scientist & His Monster #9466 for $29.99 each 1X Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter 9493 for $27.99 I missed out on everything else but based on these prices I am sure they had some good prices on other stuff.

Shopko is very hit and miss depending on the store. I have 4 in Lincoln and they all carry different things, all with different prices. Some larger sets they sell at a very nice retail price, like Helm's Deep for $99. Others, not so much. All of the stores around here have been a barren wasteland since Christmas, but you definitely want to hit them up right before and after the holidays because many good deals can be had there.