New from the Bay Area!

Hello All! I stumbled across this site today and really happy I did. I had always though a site that would list current market prices as well as current sales deals was needed. I have been an AFOL now for nearly 8 years but have recently focused my Lego fun to investments rather then play. I would peg myself as a small time dealer that primarily use Bricklink for transactions. My currently inventory is small and I only sell 1-2 sets a month. Investing and selling Lego is a small time hobby but I would like to ramp it up and I feel this site will help immensely. My most recent sale was the awesome 10179 for $2400! Not bad since I bought it for $400. I was really debating holding on to it longer but it was time to let if go; my wife was sure happy to see it leave. Anyways, I hope that I can contribute and participate in this site. And I am eager to learn what everyone else has to share. Thanks!

Hello All!

I stumbled across this site today and really happy I did. I had always though a site that would list current market prices as well as current sales deals was needed.

I have been an AFOL now for nearly 8 years but have recently focused my Lego fun to investments rather then play. I would peg myself as a small time dealer that primarily use Bricklink for transactions. My currently inventory is small and I only sell 1-2 sets a month. Investing and selling Lego is a small time hobby but I would like to ramp it up and I feel this site will help immensely.

My most recent sale was the awesome 10179 for $2400! Not bad since I bought it for $400. I was really debating holding on to it longer but it was time to let if go; my wife was sure happy to see it leave.

Anyways, I hope that I can contribute and participate in this site. And I am eager to learn what everyone else has to share.

Thanks!

Welcome to Brickpicker!