Where did all the Series 13's go??

Substored

Yeah so ive been watching the series 13 bags like a "hawk" waiting to pounce at the first sign of sale or clearance prices. Well i thought i was a hawk but now when i look everywhere i dont even see them for sale even at regular prices anymore. I swear i was checking a few stores which included london drugs and TRU almost daily. then one day they all got replaced by series 15. O.o and even then series 14 are almost gone from my local TRU and still no signs of sale or clearance $$  do they go that fast or was I a sleep at the wheel? Did anyone else see them on sale at all and where what province?

2 minutes ago, Substored said:

Yeah so ive been watching the series 13 bags like a "hawk" waiting to pounce at the first sign of sale or clearance prices. Well i thought i was a hawk but now when i look everywhere i dont even see them for sale even at regular prices anymore. I swear i was checking a few stores which included london drugs and TRU almost daily. then one day they all got replaced by series 15. O.o and even then series 14 are almost gone from my local TRU and still no signs of sale or clearance $$  do they go that fast or was I a sleep at the wheel? Did anyone else see them on sale at all and where what province?

Maybe they got send back to Lego.

17 hours ago, KSYC said:

Series 13 was on sale at TRU during the BOGO event in January. It was 2.98 + bogo. But there wasn't much stock in my area and it's long gone now. Don't see much series 14 as well.

Damn, nice buy. But i hit that event at my local TRU and they were not on sale. :(

That being said. FINALY...  found some Series 14 today ON SALE. WOOHOO. its a first for me. they were $3.19 at London Drugs. Was so excited i bought them all. LOL only about 60. Even though i know i probably should have waited for at least 50% off. But i couldn't resist.

Edited by Substored