The collector from Indiana, US

Wow...I was very pleased to happen upon this site. I wasn't too long ago that I figured lego sets could be used as an investment, given how they tend to appreciate after they're retired. That was a actually just a perk for me! I loved lego sets when I was younger in elementary school, but my parents didn't have all the money in the world and of course I had none. Many years later, I decided to go to lego's website and see what they were up to. I had noticed a steep decline in the number of models stocked in our stores, and the quality seemed to go down as well. Well I discovered they were reissuing the Black Seas Barracuda.....and so began my current collection. The next part gets a little crazy.....I had a dream one night soon after that I had discovered a store that sold all the old sets I use to see in the stores when I was younger. When I woke up it came to me.....EBAY! Things got a little out of hand at that point once I found what people were selling, but you get the picture. Anyway, I do use my sets for display which probably diminishes the value a bit, but it's part of a childhood dream realized. Great site guys!