Hello from North Carolina

Hi there, just wanted to say hello and, more importantly, thank everyone for all of the wonderful information! I have a large Pirate and Castle collection dating back to my childhood in the early and mid 90s and came across this website last fall. Had some fun building my portfolio just for kicks, but discovered the real value of the site later when I was deciding on the merits of buying a large collection of used sets. Went for it after doing my research here and flipped them on eBay and nearly doubled my money! But it was only the past month or so that I really started getting into the wealth of knowledge on the forums and I have really enjoyed perusing all the insights here. I mainly like to add the occasional set to my own collection and then peruse craigslist for the occasional quick flip of used sets, but I've picked up a few small sets recently to experiment with the investment idea. I wish I'd delved deeper in late 2015 in time to get my hands on some of the retiring sets (Mos Eisley Cantina!!!), but thats part of the game!. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the deal posters and heavy thinkers regarding value!