Exclusives Thread??

Legbrick

Question

9 answers to this question

They're fairly easy to find. You can search for them, or go to their corresponding forums, for example, Ewok Village is in the Star Wars forum. The exclusives get a lot of attention so they tend to be near the top of the most recent topics in their respective forums.  It would be more confusing to separate exclusives from the their themes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

They're fairly easy to find. You can search for them, or go to their corresponding forums, for example, Ewok Village is in the Star Wars forum. The exclusives get a lot of attention so they tend to be near the top of the most recent topics in their respective forums.  It would be more confusing to separate exclusives from the their themes. 

Mos is correct.  You can also find a lot of Exclusives in the Creator forum.  And some in the Super Hero or Batman forums.

I'm doing my best to go in and tag all of the exclusives so you can search even easier for them.  Until I can get that done though, you can search of the individual sets by either set name or number.

I think he may have meant a store exclusives list. We've started a few threads for this, but have never secured a person to maintain it.

Maybe it's a nice idea to have a list of all exclusives issued by TLG, containing hyperlinks to all respective threads. 

I can imagine there are Brickpickers who wish to focus their buying/reselling strategy on exclusive sets. For them a list of all exclusives, old and new, could come in handy. 

Optionally, a list like that could be complimented with an overview of all UCS models. 

(in case I just paraphrased Legbrick's thoughts: I have no intention to steal his idea)