Any other millionaires out there?

As I was checking my just updated Brickfolio, I noticed I surpased the 2,000,000 mark of Lego Bricks. Maybe it's time to sell some of these bricks? Started this hobby about 7 years ago. Or maybe i can build a real house with these(my 5 y.o. son was asking me.

Anyhow, I'm sure there are other Brickpickera with maybe 10,000,000+ bricks out there?

It's been real fun so far so I think I'll justvkeep going. It took me 3737 sets to get here so my next goal maybe to own 5000 seales Lego sets.

Anybody else out there who is a Brickmillionair?

13 minutes ago, Wijnmaalen said:

As I was checking my just updated Brickfolio, I noticed I surpased the 2,000,000 mark of Lego Bricks. Maybe it's time to sell some of these bricks? Started this hobby about 7 years ago. Or maybe i can build a real house with these(my 5 y.o. son was asking me.

Anyhow, I'm sure there are other Brickpickera with maybe 10,000,000+ bricks out there?

It's been real fun so far so I think I'll justvkeep going. It took me 3737 sets to get here so my next goal maybe to own 5000 seales Lego sets.

Anybody else out there who is a Brickmillionair?

image.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Migration said:

Depends, how many bricks are in around 500 pounds (at the moment changes daily) of loose bricks?

That's a great question; how many bricks per pound of Lego?. I still have about 12 bins of 50-60 lbs of Lego's. All from my youth(early eighties), but just too much work to sell( and too many good building memories).

• 4 months later...