Hello from France

Hello The Brickpickers !

This is to introduce myself as a newcomer. I'm Mineas, 37yo, French and Lego fan since I was 6yo ! I am currently working as Quality management engineer in a farm machines manufacturer in France. For now, I don't have any Lego sets but my son (8yo) has some of Starwars, Ninjago and City sets. His biggest and main set is  the Phantom + Ghost ships  He is also designing its own LEGO sets (marvellous imagination compared to me)

At the moment, I am investigating the LEGO second market trading opportuntiy for 3 main reasons:

1) Making some money by buying kilos of bricks, sort and sell them as a low price second market opportunity.

3) Getting the possibility to design my own model and submit to LEGO (I already work with LEGO Digital Designer but need bricks to check in real condition the result before submitting)

2) Finding and removing from market any LEGO copied/fake bricks. My goal is recycle these fake bricks into raw materiel to produce new allday life objects.

I wish to everybody a very good new year and hope to read you on this forum !

Mineas.