Yesterday I bought 35x 30056s, 23x 8028s, 20x 30059s all at 75% off!

Teeird

Cleared their entire clearance wall... Kids were eying my cart like as if I was the LEGO Santa Claus. You guys should check your Walmarts if maybe you can get the same deals. Now, I can easily triple/quadruple my money, but should I wait until they go EOL? How many years have they been out?

Knock off $2+ for shipping and materials, and all the time and effort you're going to be spending packaging and shipping out 100 of those things, and it's more like negative money.

I wouldn't sell them individually, I'd sell them in lots, so the shipping would be $2 for like 5 of the Imperial Star Destroyers.

I definitely would have bought those sets. It's a great deal. Wait a year or two though. Why sell them now? They take up zero space and cost very little. Maybe in two years they are worth $10 a piece. These are the kind of sets you let sit and appreciate.

You bring up some solid points. I'm not at all rushed to sell these (it costed me $130 for all these, $10 for tax). So perhaps I'll see where the market goes, maybe the tie fighter will EOL soon, as it's 5 years old.

The "MTT" is the best one of the lot in my opinion, but has become somewhat less exclusive than it once was and the value has dropped significantly. Still a good mini-build though. "Star Destoyer" comes in second with a nice design, although perhaps a bit generic. And the "TIE Fighter" finishes at dead last. The least exciting of the bunch really. Okay for parts, but ho-hum design. I just did a review for the "TIE Interceptor/Death Star" Planet set and that one is so much better than the "TIE Fighter" polybag.