Hello from Spain!!!

Hi there, I just receive Wall-E as a christmas present, Santa bring it to me (my brother).

He told me that it is from a special collection, Ideas, and searching around, internet bring me here.

I did not know nothing about this world and I find it interesting. I´ll try save like 50€ every 3 months so I can make my little collection, I don't want to get rich, just save some money to spend it in an other lego. I really love lego and I find this a good way to keep in touch with this world.

(Sorry for my writing I don't have the best spelling :mda:)

Thanks for the welcome, thinking about investing and talking with my brother he told me that he had bought with the Wall-e a 70781-1: PROTECTOR OF EARTH in order to not pay the 5 € shipping, for only 6,99€. So it was 56,98€ for the 2 Legos, nice price from the Lego store right? The bionicle was going to be a present for my cousin, but I think that Im going to take it for that price...

Im just still thinking in open or not to open the Wall-e to play... reading here about that not using the stickers will be much better?

13 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Welcome Ermister! 

I spent a couple of summers in Espana a long time ago. My father worked on the Naval Base in Rota.  Spain will always have a special place in my heart.

Im from Asturias, North of Spain no much sun here xD . I've never been so south in Spain but I have some friends there, fun people there :)

• Like 1