Back in U.S.A.

2 hours ago, marcandre said:

Welcome back. If Trump is elected can I get your place in Asia?

7 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

While I like that he has no filter on his mouth and proud to call myself a Republican, if he gets elected this country is in for a long 4 years. 

That said, welcome back to the US. 

Like him or not - If he has transformed the status quo (making honesty a viable option in politics), that is a good thing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KShine said:

Like him or not - If he has transformed the status quo (making honesty a viable option in politics), that is a good thing.

I completely agree.  If it's the only thing he ever contributes, it will be more than I can say about 100's of other politicians.  I'll leave it at that though as this doesn't need to devolve into a political discussion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KShine said:

I hope for him that he is not, because if he is he is as dumb as he sounds. What he does is bad in general though - he makes right-wing republican speech sound moderate in comparison. The only good thing that could come from this is if he would actually win the republican primary. I don't think (and seriously hope) that he wouldn't have any chance in the the actual election.

Back to topic: Welcome, Agsimpson13. (And go voting) :)

Edited by dinner41

Guest brickcrazyhouse
10 hours ago, Agsimpson13 said:

Not new here...almost one year. But after living in Southeast Asia for almost four years,  I have moved back to the U.S.A.  The greatest country in the World. Can't wait for my U.S. Flag.  Best of all my local Kmart is still open!!! I feel privileged to be an American.

to get us back.  What did you miss the most? Besides the obvious, family, friends blah blah. What fast food is on your must have list?

3 hours ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

to get us back.  What did you miss the most? Besides the obvious, family, friends blah blah. What fast food is on your must have list?

Being from New Orleans, I missed the food and culture.   I very much missed selling on Ebay.  And even with all the political BS, I missed the USA.  Fast food...Popeye's. I did discover Popeye's  in Vietnam and Malaysia.  It will be 3 or 4 months before my container shipment arrives which has amongst other crap about 15 cases of Series 1 Mixels, a bunch of Falling Waters, a few R2D2s, etc.  Been back a few days and today opted to buy a Chevy Cargo van for transportation so I am guaranteed to have room to add to my hoard...or a place to hide it.  I am a happy, proud American.

• Like 1