What LEGO will you be giving as gifts because they didn't sell?

I know a lot of us probably got LEGO for friends or relations for holidays or birthdays, but in many cases it's because they asked for something specific. What did you pull out to give away because you couldn't resell it during the holidays?

For me personally, I couldn't think of what to give my nephew, so he's getting 75102 Poe's X-Wing Fighter and 75111 Darth Vader. I should never have bought the Vader. I had no confidence in the line, I personally hated the constructible figures, but I listened to how it was going to be so in demand this holiday and got stuck with everyone I bought to QF.

My friend's kids will be getting some Elves sets I got on serious markdown a few months ago that I couldn't sell at retail before Christmas.

8 hours ago, dcdfan said:

I'm expecting them to be rewarding. How rewarding remains to be seen but the fact there's a second series announced already should be good news...

Agreed. The buildable Captain America 4597 and Iron Man 4529 figures have done very well.  Cap quintupled in value in 3 years. Hoping for something similar from these.

• Like 1