Introducing Myself (from Italy)

Hello everybody, I'm from Italy. I've been collecting lego in my childhood, they were absolutely my favorite toy. Then i grew up and lost interest in lego (is that what you call a "Dark Age"? from 9 to 23 yo). So, a few months ago (for my birthday) I received a gift from a friend: an 8088 arc-170 starfighter. As a huge lego and star wars fan, i just said "oh my god". That literally made my interest in lego grow up again. And with "grow up" i mean coming out like an alien from my stomach. It just came out the children within. Now of course i'm collecting star wars lego, and i came across this site while looking for a good way to auto finance my collection, and even earn something. I saw there's a huge difference between the US and EU market (prices first), is there any advice i can have to start earning some money (eu market)? Do you think is a good idea buying some 9492 at 31.98

Welcome Blocco - benvenuto! Since I'm new to the world of lego investing I can't give you any solid advice and I'll refrain for now. Post your question in the investment thread and let our friends give you a few suggestions. The EU and US market are very different price vise. Try searching local stores and maybe you'll find some older sets worth more than you would pay for them.