Christmas 2015

jgschmieg3

I completely agreed on Olivia's House.  Sold my 8 within 2 days.  I still have one left and I think I will keep it for myself.

I didn't have much success selling Cargo Terminal and Vampyre Castle, and my price was pretty damn good compare to other sellers too, so I don't know what was going on.

Jabba Palace/Rancor Pit combo was also good for me, so was Fallingwater.

• Like 1

Bikini bottom undersea party- sold 11 of those. Still have some so I get to keep my avatar . Also deloreans were really good. I think this was a good time to sell since this is an anniversary year it helped sales. Of course the creative boxes from Walmart. Shipping decimated my profits on that one - looking at you Amazon shipping credit sheesh! Not a banner year for me. Made some mistakes last year, and this year.

17 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

Bikini bottom undersea party- sold 11 of those. Still have some so I get to keep my avatar emoji12.png. Also deloreans were really good. I think this was a good time to sell since this is an anniversary year it helped sales. Of course the creative boxes from Walmart. Shipping decimated my profits on that one - looking at you Amazon shipping credit sheesh! Not a banner year for me. Made some mistakes last year, and this year.

10697 worked out pretty well selling through FBA.  If you sold for around $90, It was about $20 in fees/shipping and probably only a couple bucks or less to send them in.  I was able to double-up with almost 125% profit on those.  I'm not sure what the best method was, but Craigslist wouldn't have been bad if you could get $75 for them.  FBA made it easy.

I did excellent with the following:

#75054 -- sold over 100 ($175/ea)

#75055 - sold over 100 ($170/ea)

#75052 - sold over 100 ($95/ea) - picked up 120 of them for $45/ea shipped in sept.

#75082 - sold over 100

What really sucked was #10245, 10325, and batman sets (but will hold for movie release)

I split them up on amazon FBA and eBay.

Also, the VW Beetle and VW Camper did well for me too and the Emerald Train set - but I had less then 20 of each.

Sales are still strong today! Hope it continues thru Jan!

• Like 1

I've never seen LEGO toy aisles cleared out like I've seen this Christmas.  The Toy sections of the major stores I visited (TRU/Target/Walmart) were literally destroyed with toys all over the place, and the LEGO sections were practically bare even 6 days after Christmas... Couldn't believe it.