Come on people... Buy something!

labfreak7

So depending on what lines you have chosen to invest in- are there any sets that you have that you are sick of looking at- wish someone would buy it already?

Mine: Lone Ranger

Jurassic world

Although the obvious is that LR is a not sought after theme, and JW was so massively hoarded that there is not much meat on the bone.

Needless to say that sales were promising around BF and have since fizzled out considerably.

I have been doing pretty good with Indominus Rex. The rest of that line is a bust for qfll. I would be happy to not have any 10220 although I'm not trying to sell any right now. Might feel the same way about the pet shop a year from now. I was hoping Research lab would be higher this year but it's stuck around $40. 

JW aside, I have had a stellar week since black friday started that has even beat my expectations.  Granted, I ramped it up more than I usually do and positioned a lot of older SW, architecture, and other various sets that I wanted to sell to make some room for the january clearance and figured now was the time to sell those - and surprisingly just about everything did sell that I wanted over the week.  I will admit making it on amazon's selling season has proven to be a major benefit and it has helped blow away all the years i'd sell on ebay.  While I did sell a few things on ebay this past week, I find myself deleting listings because it sold on amazon for 10.00 over what I had it listed on ebay.  Sales of star wars related stuff, especially retired stuff has been great.  

But, Jurassic World is a theme I hope goes away soon, and all that reseller stock that is clogging up ebay and amazon depletes by early 2017.  Otherwise, i'll be lamenting about it being my version of the Lone Ranger.