Valuation?

justgod

Question

So I see a lot of nasty Mega in here. Only manuals that link to anything decent is for Destiny's Bounty and the Gallardo. Wondering if any one thinks this is worth while to shoot an offer, and for how much? Thanks BP community.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3CqHVOScIORfk9OMmVGdUFjR0dfZ0doY0V2TndHNFlETkxSMmNKcE11U3ZMcWVqbVhQZFk&usp=drive_web

3 answers to this question

I wouldn't touch that unless I had a LOT of time to sort and it was super cheap. There is a lot of junk in there and things like the close-up of the Lightning Dragon head make me wonder two things - where are the minifigs for it? and was someone chewing on it?

The close ups of the LEGO show a lot of wear and tear on those bricks... they were well loved and lots of minifigs seem to be missing.

The lot looks like a lot of work for the sets that are in there. I wouldn't go for even if I had the time. There are too many sets that are on the smaller side and it doesn't look like any of the sets would be complete from the pictures. I would only consider this lot if I was purchasing it to get some spare parts for cheap, not to piece together the sets.