Somewhat old member returning to the fold

17 hours ago, vincevaughn said:

Hello all,  some may remember me and many probably will not.  But after a long time away I have finally found my way back to the fold.

Life happens sometime and work occupies us....that and the sheer upheaval when work tells you to move halfway across the nation :P.  But I am glad to report I am back and life is now somewhat back to normal.  Currently working at restarting my eBay store and starting the massive task of trying to catch up on the wide world of LEGO that left me in the dust quick.

Anyway, just wanted to jot out a quick note re-introducing myself to the community and saying hi.

- Vince

I remember your avatar because I like it!

welcome back.jpg

17 hours ago, vincevaughn said:

Hello all,  some may remember me and many probably will not.  But after a long time away I have finally found my way back to the fold.

Life happens sometime and work occupies us....that and the sheer upheaval when work tells you to move halfway across the nation :P.  But I am glad to report I am back and life is now somewhat back to normal.  Currently working at restarting my eBay store and starting the massive task of trying to catch up on the wide world of LEGO that left me in the dust quick.

Anyway, just wanted to jot out a quick note re-introducing myself to the community and saying hi.

- Vince

Out of curiosity, how long have you been gone. It might help in catching you up on recent events.

• Like 1